What Really Happened in Fulton County on Election Night


Internal Emails Reveal New Details about What Really Happened in Fulton County on Election Night, 2020

One of the most suspicious videos to come out of the brazen fraud that took place across the nation on election night was from Fulton County, GA. In this video, you can see election workers dragging out a crate of ballots and then running them through the vote tabulation machines multiple times. And no, despite what the biased fact-checkers might say, it’s not a faked or made up video:

That suspicious video dropped at the same time that Biden barely edged ahead of Trump in Georgia. Seems like the leftists are right: no voter fraud happened!

In all seriousness, this video is one of the best examples of voter fraud we have. Here’s the background to it:

According to Just the News, “Two separate sworn affidavits from Election Night poll workers claimed that, at roughly 10:30 p.m. on Nov. 3, an official directed workers to stop working and to return the next day at 8:30 a.m.”

Just the News also has email, proof that workers were told to leave and not return until 8:00 am, so you should check out the article linked above to read further proof that, despite what the MSM says, most of the poll workers were told to leave but a few stayed behind when the others left.

Kyle Becker of Trending Politics had this to say about those JTN exclusive emails in a recent article: “In a message sent at 11:15 p.m. that night, Fulton County Interagency Affairs Manager Fran Phillips-Calhoun wrote to Waller and several other county staffers: ‘FYI – [the Secretary of State’s office] just sort of threw the team under the bus stating that ‘we had a great day, but we decided to throw in the towel for the night even though the public is waiting…’ on results’,” the email said. Both emails appear to be misleading in the sense that vote-tabulation was still going on at State Farm Arena.”

JTN’s take is congruent with Beckers. For example, according to that same JTN report, “Counting at the State Farm Arena, however, continued past 10:30 p.m. after most staffers had left. In December, Waller told Just the News that, contrary to the numerous media reports, she had ‘stated to all media … that although several workers were released to go home, a small team remained behind to assist with scanning ballots.”‘

As further proof of fraud, Becker added that: “In addition to the internal emails, sworn affidavits aver that Georgia Republican poll watchers were sent home. Georgia Republican Party Field Organizer Michelle Branton and Georgia Republican Party ballot watcher, Mitchell Harrison said in sworn testimony that the poll watchers were dismissed. However, not only did at least 4 workers stay behind, according to their affidavits, but the counting suddenly stopped when a poll watcher returned.”

So, in other words. most of the poll workers were told to leave. After most people had cleared out, a few of the poll workers stayed behind. They were the ones in the video, feeding ballot after ballot through the machine again and again after the GOP poll watchers were forced to leave. Then, when one returned, they stopped their activities at once. If what they were doing was legitimate, why would they need to stop as soon as their activities were being watched?

The answer, of course, is that what they were doing in Fulton County at the State Farm Arena wasn’t legitimate or legal. The Democrats forced Republicans to leave under the guise of stopping the count and then used a few subversives left behind to repeatedly feed ballots through the machine and put Biden in the lead. That’s what really happened in Fulton County on election night. The Democrats cheated.

By: Gen Z Conservative. Follow me on Parler, Gab, and Facebook

Show you know voter fraud happened by ordering this FREE hat here: I Love My Freedom


Sign up to receive awesome content in your inbox, every morning.

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.