Today’s article by Scott Smith is on his book, The MAGA Guide to SCAM, which stands for Socialism, Marxism, and Communism. Enjoy! -Gen Z Conservative
The MAGA Guide to SCAM- How to Fight the Evils of Socialism, Marxism, and Communism
I recently published a new book on how to fight the evils of Socialism, Marxism, and Communism. I kept writing those three words over and over again. Socialism, Marxism, and Communism. Socialism, Marxism, and Communism. That’s a lot to write again and again.
I realized I needed an acronym. The perfect acronym came to me … S.C.A.M, hence where the “The MAGA Guide to SCAM” title came from.
What is the biggest “scam” of the last three centuries? What is the same “scam” repackaged in three different ways, a scam inside a scam? Socialism, Marxism, and Communism – S.C.A.M. is the biggest scam.
Have you already heard enough? Want the book now? Here it is. I hope it helps us win the war against SCAM. Plus, the audiobook is now available on Audible, narrated by the amazing Monica Jaye, a conservative radio show host. Just follow the link below:
Right-thinking Americans have a knee jerk reaction against Socialism, Communism, and Marxism. Hard-working Americans can sniff out the scam of SCAM with ease. This is all well and good, but why? And is it enough?
Is it the historical catastrophes and massive slaughter of human life attributed to SCAM? Is it the natural right to private property? Is it the innate dignity of the worker? The inherent logic of a good wage for a good day’s work? And, therefore, is there an inherent problem with getting paid for not working? Maybe, but is that enough to avoid the scam of SCAM?
President Donald Trump recognizes America’s knee jerk reaction against SCAM, but he has recognized the deeper evils of SCAM, too. SCAM is not just about economics. It involves the entirety or “totality” of society. This is why communist societies lead to totalitarian regimes and rulers.
My new book discusses not just President Trump’s strategies for attacking and defeating SCAM. It is a study of other great men and women of history who have stared down the evils of SCAM, including President Reagan, Margaret Thatcher, Winston Churchill, and Pope John Paul II. I have also distilled for you some of the greatness of Jordan Peterson, a name not yet in the history books. Peterson is attacking Marxism and post-modernism on college campuses and other places already laid waste by SCAM.
The book includes some of the best quotes from Churchill, Reagan, Trump, and others exposing SCAM. Use these amazing zingers to expose the lies of SCAM on social media and during Thanksgiving dinner. Quote these great minds when your children return home from college newly entranced by post-modern philosophers.
This book is intended to enhance the American instinct against SCAM. Maybe you have already been red-pilled on SCAM, but America still needs a cure. Socialism intends far greater evils than just a “nanny state” or “welfare state,” as if those were not scary enough.
SCAM is a lie that has been referred to by many names. This confusion is intentional on the part of the deceivers. Call a “Marxist” a “Communist” or even a “communist” – as if capitalization really made a difference – and they will accuse you of ignorance. You are not ignorant. Like a roaming mosquito, SCAM artists survive by frequently changing their position.
Though their nametags may change, SCAM’s goal never changes. They may come from different directions, but all of the following are pulling the same SCAM:
- The Big Three – Socialists, Communists, and Marxists
- Post-Modernists – as we will discuss in the Jordan Peterson chapter, “post-modernist” is just the new skin that classical Marxists put on when the worldwide calamity of Soviet Marxism became undeniable; cringe when you hear any of the following: Critical Theory, Frankfurt School, liberation philosophy, Postcolonial Theory, queer Theory, critical race Theory, intersectional feminism, disability studies, fat studies, Social Justice Theory, etc.
- Radical Left, Leftists, New Left, Neo-Marxism – any ploy involving group identity or group politics, intersectionality, etc.
- Cultural Marxists – the diversity consultants, anti-unconscious bias re-training experts, and Critical Theory purveyors of “systemic [fill in the blank],” such as systemic oppression, prejudice, bigotry, misogyny, etc.
- Historical Marxists – the statue removers, the Black Lives Matter movement, wealth redistributionists, advocates of slavery reparations, The New York Times’ 1619 Project, and all the revisionists and redactors of history who claim America has been irrevocably corrupted by the institution of slavery; don’t forget the “fact-checkers” and peddlers of the term “whataboutism” (this is the “whataboutism” manifesto)
- My new terms – SCAM or the SCAM, SCAM artists, Scammers (i.e. SCAM-mers), and feel free to contact me with your own creative variations!
America needs to learn the lie and the scam at the core of these SCAM doctrines: Socialism, Communism, and Marxism.
What is this lie? I promise not to hide the ball. The central lie is the assault on truth and reality, itself. What’s the purpose of recreating reality on a lie? Power. It is the Power of Identity Politics, whether you identify as a man, woman, or something in between; whether you identify as black, POC, white, or some other color; whether you identify as Proletariat or Bourgeoisie. This power grab, if unchecked by reality, always leads us down the same primrose path.
Marxism, ultimately, allows us to create our own realities. We can say lies are truths. Good is bad. Evil is moral. Male is female. Disorder is order. We can do all this, but for one nagging fact … Reality. Fact, itself. Read the MAGA Guide to SCAM to learn more!
Why do we need to get to the bottom of this lie? In order to truly “Make America Great Again,” we need to dig deeper than instinct. We need training to spot the other areas in which the lie has infected our society, religion, science, and government – civilization, itself. We also need to protect the good – the dignity of the human person, of the worker, and the primacy of the family.
Before it’s too late.
Let us pray the day is not too far spent. Read the MAGA Guide to SCAM.
By: Scott Smith