Introduction to the Media Lies about Coronavirus
This guest article is an in-depth take on the media lies about Coronavirus. As with the recent articles on what you should know about socialism and reasons why Trump is not a racist, this article was written by Sheryl Young of the Intelligent Conservative Woman blog. Check it out to see more great content like this! -Gen Z Conservative
The Ways in Which the Media Lies about Coronavirus
“Mainstream media and newspapers will not interview me anymore.” Dr. Michael Levitt, chemistry Nobel Prize winner..
Here at the Intelligent Conservative Woman Blog, we’ve collected an outpouring of reliable information regarding the coronavirus from doctors and nurses who wish to remain anonymous. Find out why.
by Sheryl Young, TICW Editor
Doctors and nurses with years of education, experience, and research have reached out with their information through anyone they can — personal friends, relatives, retired colleagues, trustworthy websites, longtime social media pals. They want their information to be shared to correct media lies about Coronavirus but without personal publicity. “Please tell everyone,” they’ll say. “I just can’t give my name.”
Why do these healthcare professionals want to remain anonymous?
Simply put, their medical knowledge and information does not fit the current “acceptable” narrative we are being told to believe. They are afraid of being ostracized, punished, fired, censored, and having their reputations ruined as they (and most of us, by now) have seen happen to others — like Dr. Levitt who is quoted above and later in this article.
Each bullet point below represents a quoted or paraphrased statement submitted by highly skilled doctors and/or nurses who wish to remain anonymous. We’ve then matched each one with carefully researched sources that back up their credibility — some of the sources being people with high degrees in their medical fields who are now being discredited, or distinguished hospitals and institutes having their previous information ignored.
(Please Note: This compilation is not medical advice coming directly from this blog or its writers. It is evidence we have received from healthcare workers that generally isn’t being used by the U.S. national corona medical team.)
1. Running a Fever:
- It is acceptable for an adult to run a fever of 101 or even slightly higher. A fever is a sign that your own body is fighting an infection. It should be allowed to work for a couple of days. We are not sure it was really ibuprofen that made some people get a worse version of the coronavirus, or the fact that they took ibuprofen instead of letting their fever run.
In children except for babies, a fever can go up to even 102 or 103, safely, for a few days. It is their own immune system working to fight off illness. Plenty of liquids will prevent dehydration.
Mayo Clinic: Fever – Symptoms and Causes
Cleveland Clinic: Kids Fevers: When to worry, when to relax
Seattle Children’s Hospital: Fever — Myths vs Facts
2. Face Masks and Gloves:
- Face masks are not to protect you. They’re to protect others. But face masks can reduce the oxygen coming in, and CO2 and toxins which should be exhaled from the body are being breathed back in by the wearer. People are also fidgeting with their masks, adjusting them with their hands. This makes the masks useless.
- The face mask worn for hours, such as eight hours at work or for hours at an airport and on a plane, actually stresses the body out, increases viral load, and lowers the body’s ability to fight infection. If the body is stressed, it produces more cortisol, which is the anxiety hormone.
- Wearing gloves is useless, possibly harmful, when shopping. Rubber, latex, vinyl, and plastic gloves all get sticky and coronavirus can adhere to them better than they adhere to your skin. If you don’t remove them exactly right, it will get on your hands. It is better to just shop without them and use the alcohol wipes and do the wash after.
Trump got that the media can’t be trusted to tell the truth about Covid. Show you support him rather than fake news by ordering one of these awesome Trump hats here: I Love My Freedom
–Mirror UK: Infectious Disease Physician explains pros and cons of face masks, gloves
–Market Watch: US Health officials say Americans shouldn’t wear face masks to prevent coronavirus
–Cleveland Clinic: Why You Shouldn’t Wear Gloves to the Grocery Store
–Men’s Health: You Shouldn’t be Wearing Gloves to Go Grocery Shopping
–Altoona Mirror: Licensed professional counselor; face masks can trigger anxiety
-Scroll In Pulse: No good choices: A mask may block out pollution but have other ill effects(includes quotes, studies.)
At left is a photo of the original U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention coronavirus instructions stating “The CDC does not recommend that people who are healthy should wear a face mask.” However, in late March — according to World Health Organization (WHO) instructions — the CDC replaced their original instruction with these, stating it is practically necessary to wear a face mask: CDC: Cloth face mask coverings and Cloth face coverings FAQ. We will discuss the WHO a little later in the article.
3. “Herd Immunity” and continued Lockdown:
(“Herd immunity” = the population’s resistance to the spread of a contagious disease. Group resistance is derived from a high number of people becoming immune through human exposure or vaccination.)
- Herd immunity should be at least partially developed naturally by a population when a vaccine is not yet available. Our immune systems must be exposed to viruses, bacteria, and other microorganisms. This is a natural part of human immunity. We have “good” and “bad” bacteria inside us. It must be balanced. Exposure to outside pathogens actually helps maintain this balance.
- Viruses and bacteria will mutate to avoid the medicine that is trying to kill them. For example, after 50-60 years of antibiotics that have had to be made stronger and stronger, we now know that too many antibiotics kills all your “good” inner bacteria, and antibiotics are useless against viruses. By encountering other people and elements in our daily lives, we encounter bad bacteria and there are hundreds of viruses most people don’t catch. If being trapped at home and social distancing keeps continuing, we may see more serious illness and deaths, not fewer.
- People are dying from this virus, and every death is very sad. But what’s happening in New York City and area is unique because of NYC’s position in international access, popularity for tourism, and financial markets. Several other dense urban areas in the U.S. are experiencing the worst, but the shutdown should not have been a “one size fits all” measure across the country. It’s damaging healthy people with other stresses.
–College Fix: Epidemiologist: Coronavirus could be ‘exterminated’ if lockdowns were lifted
-VIDEO: Nobel prize winning scientist Prof Michael Levitt: “Lockdown is a huge mistake”
Professor Michael Levitt of Structural Biology at the Stanford School of Medicine, was recipient of the 2013 Nobel Prize for Chemistry for “the development of multiscale models for complex chemical systems.” In this video, he makes this statement (paraphrased excerpts, bolding ours):
“The policy of herd immunity is the right policy. Don’t practice lockdown. You can use masks, use credit cards instead of cash, but keep kids in school. The countries that have kept kids in school have had enough saturation of the disease — especially infection in mild cases — that they’ve reached herd immunity.
The countries doing lockdown are the ones having the most failure. Not enough people are infected. It is the lockdown that will lead to a second spike. The burden of death for young and healthy people with no underlying symptoms is worse for flu than corona. COVID deaths have an average of 2-3 underlying conditions. Ebola and Bird flu ended up being over-estimated by the thousands. All we are doing is scaring people. But mainstream media and newspapers will not interview me anymore.”
Although the NY Times also published his info as “Opinion” on March 20, Levitt’s dialogue on herd immunity has not garnered any “mainstream” interviews since mid-March.
–VIDEO: COVID-19 Briefing: Current Quarantine Approach Wrong Based on Science(9-minute segment from Good Morning San Diego, Herd immunity explanation starts around 3:41):
Like Levitt, there is the now-famous incident of the two Bakersfield doctors, Erickson and Massihi, who had their videos taken down by YouTube. The doctors were criticized by those leading the “accepted narrative” for their herd immunity information and models on corona. But that’s not the stunning reason their videos were taken off of YouTube.
The video giant’s CEO, Susan Wojcicki, said “Any videos that do not agree with the World Health Organization will be taken down.” There was a huge outcry against YouTube. Wojcicki relented and Part 1 was put back up, but not Part 2. We have not used the YouTube version here because we don’t know how long it will remain. Erickson explains why lengthy lockdowns are less safe in many instances than people being allowed to get exposed.
4. Sunshine, the necessity for the outdoors, exercise, and helpful nutrients:
- Sunshine is a healer. You can still wear sunscreen, but your body must get sun. It is a vital contributor to Vitamin D for overall immunity and bone-strength.
- People shouldn’t make fun of the president for advising us to get sunshine. We need the outdoors, and we need exercise and good nutrition. Nobody on the U.S. medical team has been talking about nutrition. All they tell us is how to avoid corona by “the 5 things” — washing, masks, staying in, etc. — but not anything we can do to strengthen our bodies against it.
- Prescription medicine doesn’t solve everything, and they have a lot of side effects. Older people take many medications and every needed vaccine. But think about it…if they are shut-ins in their houses or tucked away in nursing homes, often without really good nutrition, air, and vitamins, they do not get healthier.
- There are commonly known foods, vitamins and supplements that can improve our immune system at any age. Where is that information in the limited public coronavirus dialogue?
–NBC News, May 6 – NYC Gov. Cuomo announced: “A shocking two-thirds of coronavirus patients had already been staying home…” “They’re not essential employees, not nurses or doctors, not transit workers.”
–National Institutes of Health: The open air treatment of pandemic influenza
–Journal of Hospital Infection: Roles of sunlight and natural ventilation for controlling infection
–Medium.com: Coronavirus and the Sun: A Lesson from the 1918 Influenza Pandemic(includes many resources).
–Science Daily: Sunlight offers surprise benefit: Energizing infection-fighting T-cells
–EarthClinic.com: Vitamin D might suppress Cytokine Storm in COVID-19 patients
–Patient.com: How do we become immune to diseases like COVID-19?
–VIDEO: Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, (Deficiencies in our immune system and what to do)
–Dr. Ayyadurai’s letter to President Trump about nutrition and vitamin protocol
(Dr. Ayyadurai is an MIT PhD, Scientist and Biological Engineer. He is, of late, often discredited by the medical teams involved in the “acceptable narrative” because of his harsh language toward the “traditional” medical establishment and their favoritism toward huge pharmacy companies and prescription medicine for everything. In his video and letter he discusses alternative regimens as a front-line personal defense.
Even the AARP Bulletin for people over 50, which is generally known for drifting to the left politically, published a large section on immunity for senior adults in their brand new May 2020 print issue dedicated to coronavirus (“Who Gets Sick and Why, an Aging Immune System” p.10-14). It cites vitamins, minerals, healthy diet, exercise, fresh air, and remaining calm to boost the aging immune system. The May issue was not yet online as of this TICW post date.
5. Constant use of Cleaning Supplies:
- Using strong cleaning products, like those high in bleach and alcohol, for a long period can cause its own respiratory symptoms – you can get chemical pneumonia, bronchitis, allergies, asthma, and a lowered immune systembecause your body is not being allowed to fight germs by itself. It is right on the labels of some of these products, “do not inhale in close spaces.” TV commercials, for years now, have been telling parents to use these strong chemical cleaners in the forms of aerosols and wipes. And more and more children are getting allergies, asthma and other respiratory infections.
–MedlinePlus.gov: Chemical Pneumonitis
–National Institutes of Health: Acute Inhalation Injury
–U.S. News and World Report: Could Getting Dirty and Being Exposed to Germs Boost Your Health?
–American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS): Early exposure to household cleaning products associated with asthma and wheezing in young children
(Put “allergies from cleaning products” or “respiratory ailments from cleaning products” in your search engine and you will get many more results.)
6. COVID-19 Death Reporting:
- We (doctors; plus coroners especially in PA) are being pressured to label every death as caused by COVID-19, regardless of the “co-morbidity” value, which means the number of serious underlying conditions the person already had in addition to being diagnosed with corona.
- Hospitals are being given more money for deaths labeled coronavirus.
–VIDEO: Global Research: COVID-19 Admission and Death Certificates. Money for the Hospitals
–Lancaster Online: PA coroners, health department at odds over how to handle suspected coronavirus cases
–Western Journal: Pennsylvania takes hundreds of “probable” COVID deaths off books; coroners come forward
7. Regarding China’s involvement in coronavirus:
- Whether or not this virus came from wet markets or laboratories, the best advice does not come out of China. Their Communist government’s news is not trustworthy. China has the four most dangerous virus research laboratories in the world, and a recent four serious viruses – Hong Kong flu, SARS, bird flu, and now this have been spread from China.
- (This next statement is from a biology teacher who worked for six years as an educator in China): “For nearly two decades, at least since the first SARS, the Chinese people have sometimes voluntarily worn masks outdoors because they realize how dangerous the labs are — and they don’t trust their government to keep them informed and protected.”
–Science Daily: New SARS-like virus can jump directly from bats to humans, no treatment available
As early as November 2015, Science Daily reported that researchers had found the Chinese horseshoe bat virus could jump to humans but the scientists were “yet unsure about human-to-human transmission.”
–Nature.com: Inside the Chinese lab poised to study world’s most dangerous pathogens
In this February 2017 article: “A laboratory in Wuhan is on the cusp of being cleared to work with the world’s most dangerous pathogens…” “Some scientists outside China worry about pathogens escaping, and the addition of a biological dimension to geopolitical tensions between China and other nations…” “But worries surround the Chinese lab, too. The SARS virus has escaped from high-level containment facilities in Beijing multiple times, notes Richard Ebright, a molecular biologist at Rutgers University in Piscataway, New Jersey.”
Order one of these great (and FREE) Fraud hats here: I Love My Freedom
Curiously, in January of 2020, Nature.com added a “disclaimer” at the beginning of that report: “Many stories have promoted an unverified theory that the Wuhan lab discussed in this article played a role in the coronavirus outbreak that began in December 2019. Nature knows of no evidence that this is true; scientists believe the most likely source of the coronavirus to be an animal market.”
-Remember the Market Watch link up in section 2, saying Americans should not wear face masks? It’s still on the Market Watch site, but not prominently. They’ve replaced its easy access with this one from April, which now says:
“According to the CDC and the director-general of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention,” all people should wear them.
For some reason of late, the U.S. Center for Disease Control is now taking advice from the Chinese Center, and the American mainstream media is aligning themselves with the World Health Organization in taking China’s side, against their own U.S. president.
Why is the World Health Organization sticking by the Chinese government as “telling the truth” that the pandemic wasn’t caused by China? Here’s one possibly dominating reason: The Director-General of the WHO is currently Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, a microbiologist from Ethiopia, and that country’s Minister of Foreign Affairs from 2012 to 2016. Ethiopia has been economically dominated by China for decades, and China has financed much of Ethiopia’s modern building construction. Ghebreyesus is the first WHO Director-General who is not a physician (see resources for this info at end of article).
Summarizing a Conclusion – Something strange is going on, politically.
If the anonymous yet reliable medical statements and confirming links listed above are not sufficiently convincing, consider these strange twists that have taken place since February 2020:
U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Abrams (pictured at left) was a standard part of the early White House Press Conferences, but lately has been conspicuously missing. In February and early March, he said that face masks are not necessarily helpful for the general public. By April 1, he was revising “according to new information,” about how necessary the masks are, for a Good Morning America interview.
Then, in an April 10 briefing, his words were misconstrued as propping up racist remarks about African Americans being more susceptible to the virus because of their propensity to other chronic ailments. Although Adams is himself African American, this April 20 Politico article confirms that the April 10 briefing is the last we’ve seen of him at press conferences.
Adams is the highest medical officer in the U.S. Health Services Commissioned Corp, yet his information is being dismissed. Is it being ignored for the sake of appeasing the panic-driven criteria and political correctness?
People even started accusing President Trump of “causing” more coronavirus among African Americans. Although CNN recently reported that Great Britain was also having more cases within the Black British community and other minorities, some politicians and other mainstream media hosts have been encouraging the “Trump caused it, Adams repeated it” mantra. But the British findings — part of an unfortunate but very real worldwide statistic — cannot be misconstrued as an American president’s conspiracy.
Toward mid-March, President Trump announced advice from some doctors about the possible advantages of Hydroxychloraquine. After Democratic Michigan state representative Karen Whitsett came down with the virus, she publicly credited her quick healing to this medication and thanked President Trump.
However, the Democrats in Congress came down on Whitsett hard, saying she had “broken protocol” by attending a meeting of survivors with Trump and Pence, and said she would be “censured for supporting the president” simply because she thanked him. You see, Hydroxychloroquine is not part of the “accepted narrative.”
(Related: Detroit News: Democrats plan to censure lawmaker who credited Trump(April 24, and then on April 25… Detroit Democrats unanimously censure lawmaker who credited Trump).
Now, the FDA is limiting distribution of Hydroxychloroquine because it’s not within the “acceptable” narrative. They say “it may cause heart rhythm problems” and “needs more investigation.” So doctors who have used it for other illnesses for years are now finding it hard to get.
And yet, a new drug is suddenly being touted instead – Remdesivir. According to new May articles in STAT (part of Boston Globe) and even in the NY Times, doctors and hospital staffs are questioning where this drug is being produced, why it was emergency-tracked through the FDA without “further investigation”within seemingly just days, why some hospitals got to test it, how they can get it to their own facilities — and why it’s the new darling of acceptability.
Our concluding opinion is, there’s so much medical information the American population is not being given. It makes one wonder if it’s because certain political leaders — and their obedient mainstream media — don’t want things hampering their direction toward a very restrictive dependence on a different American government. Called socialism. This virus is not a hoax – but it was the perfect storm for them to start experimenting with true oppression of ideas and freedom.
When asked if America could be destroyed by its enemies, Abraham Lincoln said:
“At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide.”
Abraham Lincoln’s “Address before the Young Men’s Lyceum of Springfield, Illinois,” Jan. 27, 1838
And C.S. Lewis said this: “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive… those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.” “God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)“
–Qualifications for U.S. Surgeon General, Career Trend.
-About the Office of the Surgeon General, Health and Human Services, hhs.gov.
-“How an African state learned to play the West off China for billions,” Simon Marks, Politico, 2/7/20.
–“BRI and the China-Ethiopia Relationship,” Maini and Linghala, The Geopolitics, 12/10/19.
-Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus Biography, WHO.