Why Joe Biden is a Radical
I have already written a post on why Joe Biden is not a moderate and why his running mate, Kamala Harris, is a hypocrite and liar. She also, despite what the fake news media says, is not at all a moderate. But I do not think that those posts went deep enough into the undeniable fact that, in the 2020 race, at least, Joe Biden is a radical and the Democrats have forgotten about moderates.
Want to view new articles ad-free? Then become a Patreon Patron for only $3 a month and view new articles ad-free on Patreon! Become one here: Patreon Donation Link
Tired of the liars in the mainstream media that attack President Trump and pretend that they don’t know that Joe Biden is a radical? Then order one of these! Buy here: https://teespring.com/defund-fake-news
You see, the thing is, no one on the Democratic side, other than the crazies on the far left that care more about ideological purity and alignment with Karl Marx than winning elections, wants to admit the fact that Joe Biden is a radical. While many Democrats are secretly happy that the Democratic Party is now the party of Marxism and that Joe Biden is a radical, they understand that no one can win a presidential election if the American center knows that he or she is an extremist. Hence why they try to paint all Republicans as far-right extremists.
So, they pretend that any Republican that states the fact that Joe Biden is a radical is just a political opportunist out to destroy Biden’s presidential race.
But they are wrong. Biden is being fed a mix of Bernie Sander’s ideas, outdated and stale socialist ideology, and un-American principles. And in choosing Kamala Harris as his VP pick, he just reinforced that. He is not a moderate, but instead an extremist.
All that is to say, do not disregard this post just because the left so vociferously attacks anyone who says that Joe Biden is a radical. They attack you (or people like me) for saying that not because it is untrue, but because they want to cover it up.
Now, for the meat of the article. Why do I know that Joe Biden is a radical? Because of the policies he supports. Here is what the Biden campaign itself says that Creepy Joe would do if he was in office (all of these are direct quotations from the Biden Campaign website):
- [START] ADVANCING RACIAL EQUITY ACROSS THE AMERICAN ECONOMY
- put the United States on an irreversible path to achieve net-zero emissions, economy-wide, by no later than 2050
- Biden will make a $2 trillion accelerated investment [in green energy], with a plan to deploy those resources over his first term, setting us on an irreversible course to meet the ambitious climate progress that science demands.
- Transform unemployment insurance into Employment Insurance for millions of workers by getting all 50 states to adopt and dramatically scale up short-time compensation programs.
- Immediately reverse the Trump Administration’s [immigration] policies that separate parents from their children at our border
- End Trump’s asylum policies, Reverse Trump’s public charge rule
- Protect Dreamers and their families
- Rescind the un-American travel and refugee bans
- Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines
- Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act
- Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities
- build on the Affordable Care Act
- Giving [all] Americans a new choice, a public health insurance option like Medicare
- Limiting price increases for all brand, biotech, and abusively priced generic drugs to inflation
- Expanding access to contraception and protect the constitutional right to an abortion
- Joe will create a $20 billion competitive grant program to spur states to focus on prevention and reduce incarcerated populations
- Establish an Environmental and Climate Justice Division within the U.S. Department of Justice
Before you read more about the fact that Joe Biden is a radical, just take a good, long look at those ridiculous policy proposals. Let’s go through them and see how they show that Joe Biden is a radical, shall we?
Joe Biden is a radical that wants to create racial equity in the economy. Not racial equality. That means he would rather have two people of different races work different amounts and arrive at the same level of success than have the hardest-working, brightest Americans make the most. That is racially-based socialism and is incompatible with America’s founding values.
Next up, Joe Biden is a radical that wants net zero emissions. That means that for everything you do that has some relation to emissions, you’ll have to pay to balance it out by planting a tree (or likely pay a tax that will theoretically be used to pay for some government agency to plant trees.) That will be expensive and destroy the American economy. And on that climate alarmism note, he also wants to spend trillions of dollars on “green energy” programs that are horribly inefficient and ineffective.
Rather than push for no new entitlements and, in so doing, help ensure America’s fiscal stability, Joe wants to create new entitlement programs that will bankrupt the nation. Those range from his unemployment welfare program plans to his unworkable Medicare for All plans.
Joe Biden is a radical that wants to give welfare to legal and illegal immigrants, allow a massive influx of migrants across our border (which will destroy our civilization, as you can read about in The End is Always Near or Who Are We?), and roll back the Trump Administration programs that have made America’s border safer and our nation safer.
And, of course, Joe Biden is a radical gun-grabber that wants to attack the 2nd Amendment and take your guns. Gun buybacks are gun confiscations. And red flag laws, which he supports, are unconstitutional and unjust. Do not let his messaging fool you- Biden cares nothing for the 2nd Amendment.
Does that sound like the type of person you want in office? No, to me, it sounds like Joe Biden is a radical that bought into the absurdly extremist Bernie Sanders agenda and will destroy America’s economy and culture if he is elected. We cannot let him win!
By: Gen Z Conservative
If you liked this article on why Joe Biden is a radical, please consider leaving a tip through PayPal or Patreon to help support the site and support a young conservative!
The Patreon Donation Link: Become a patron to start asking me questions and giving me topics to write about!
Check out my patriotic T-shirts and accessories shop here: Young Conservative shirts