WhiteHouse.gov: Path out of the Pandemic – President Biden’s COVID – 19 Action Plan
President Biden is implementing a six-pronged, comprehensive national strategy (see here) that employs the same science-based approach that was used to successfully combat previous variants of COVID-19 earlier this year. This plan will ensure that we are using every available tool to combat COVID-19 and save even more lives in the months ahead while also keeping schools open and safe and protecting our economy from lockdowns and damage.
- Vaccinating the Unvaccinated
- Further Protecting the Vaccinated
- Keeping Schools Safely Open
- COVID Icon Masking / Testing Increasing Testing & Requiring Masking
- Protecting Our Economic Recovery
- Improving Care for those with COVID-19
Key mandates identified include:
- Employers with greater than 100 employees will be required to vaccinate or show negative Covid tests weekly as a condition of employment or face fines up to $ 14,000 per employee, ( estimated 80 million).
- All healthcare workers (17 million) will be required to be vaccinated as a condition of employment.
- All Federal employees (2.1 million) and contractors (those working for the Federal government) will be required to be vaccinated as a condition of employment.
- TSA to double fines on travelers who refuse to mask.
- More government aid via loans to businesses suffering from Covid.
See Biden’s full speech here:
The president’s announcement was a sharp turnaround from his position last December when he told reporters he did not support a widespread national vaccine mandate. “I don’t think it should be mandatory. I wouldn’t demand it be mandatory,” he told reporters at the time – see here.
Biden claims that Covid is a “pandemic of the unvaccinated.” Furthermore, Biden blamed local governments that are blocking Federal mandates, instead “Creating mobile morgues for the unvaccinated.” Biden said “that he understands the anger of vaccinated toward the unvaccinated.” Biden also labeled any medical professional not complying with the remedies of the government as “conspiracy theorists.” Biden also blamed minorities – but trodded very carefully on this point.
One wonders if Biden is not inciting a war between the vaccinated and unvaccinated. Also, a war between medical professionals by dividing the medical community between “real” doctors vs. “conspiracy theorists” doctors, though both have medical credentials. Something for sure that will further reduce confidence in any Covid program.
Biden states that he wants to attack the Covid “pandemic” with “truth, confidence, and science.” Biden’s speech was relatively weak on any facts to convince the 80 million Americans to get vaccinated. However, there were a few.
- 1 out of 165,000 fully vaccinated was hospitalized by Covid per day. But of the same sampling of 165,000 unvaccinated, how many were hospitalized by Covid per day? There were no studies cited in Biden’s plan to substantiate this claim.
- Only one Covid case per 5,000 fully vaccinated per day. But how many Covid cases per 5,000 unvaccinated are there per day? There were no studies cited in Biden’s plan to substantiate this claim.
- Children have four times the chance to get Covid in low-vaccinated rate states as opposed to high vaccinated rate states. There were no definitions of what a low-vaccinated state is or detailed studies cited in his plan to substantiate this claim.
- Biden wants more testing for the Covid Delta variant – even at-home testing. However, there is no commercially available test for this – see here.
- Biden tried to vaccines as FDA-approved. However, this approval was only for Pfizer and not others. Should we not take the others? Furthermore, though the FDA-approved vaccine appears to be the same, the approval is for future manufacturing of the vaccine, not the current – see here
What is also interesting were questions by many unvaccinated that were unanswered by Biden.
- Are there long-term studies that would prove the safety of these Covid vaccines? According to John Hopkins University, a typical vaccine development timeline takes 5 to 10 years, and sometimes longer, to assess whether the vaccine is safe and efficacious in clinical trials, complete the regulatory approval processes, and manufacture a sufficient quantity of vaccine doses for widespread distribution. Shall we abandon this science?
- How long does the vaccine last? Will boosters be required for the rest of our lives? Apparently, the answer to this is “dunno” – see here.
- No mention of those who have already had Covid. Why vaccinate if they already have the antibodies – see here?
- Biden blamed the unvaccinated, though little was mentioned about border control. Travel in the past has been one of the key ways to spread Covid. Even if you get everyone vaccinated, how will the government ensure Covid won’t come via our porous border controls?
- What of other Covid variants? Already the “Mu” variant is said to be vaccine-resistant. What good will it be to vaccinate against Delta only to get the “Mu?” Are there any other strategies that utilize herd immunity – see here and here.
The Right Wire Report denotes what Biden did not say to all of the American people as he used executive fiat to take away their civil liberties in an unprecedented move:
- What is the survivor rate for Covid-19 globally? Is it accurate that the rate is 99.9% under the age of 70? Does that rate hold in the United States?
- What is the fatality rate of Covid-19? Is it true that under age 70 it is less than 1%? is it true that including all cases the fatality rate is on par with influenza?
- What is the average age of Covid -19 related deaths, is it 78?
- Despite the seasonal uptick in infected cases is it true that the death rate for Covid -19 and Delta has been on the decline in the USA since Jan.2021?
- Is it accurate that Herd immunity for the alpha strain presently sits as high as 80-85% of the population?
- Are there studies supporting Herd Immunity as exponentially more effective against variants than vaccine-related immunity? Is it accurate that the Delta variant is far less deadly than Covid alpha?
- What are these previous variants you refer to that your policies “successfully combated earlier in the year?”
- Do symptomatic persons equally have the same capability to transmit the pathogen no matter vaccinated, partially vaccinated, or unvaccinated? The CDC claim vaccinated can spread the disease. CDC Director Walensky states the same.
- Does the vaccination prevent you from becoming infected with the Delta Variant or other future variants?
- What are the stats on adverse reactions to vaccines? Are these VAERS numbers accurate? Are the European equivalent to VAERS accurate too?
- Is it true that the most recent data released from the CDC states that the survivability rate under age 18 from Covid is 99.99997%.? The mortality rate for children who were hospitalized is 0.04%?
- Is it overwhelmingly scientifically accurate that those under age 18 are not super spreaders? ( read here)
- Is there any scientific data to support that the vaccinations may be causing Antibody-Dependent Enhancement which is causing more people to get sick?
- The CDC data to promote your statement ” Pandemic of the unvaccinated” uses data that includes partially vaccinated that are ill, being counted as unvaccinated, is that scientific or political cherry-picking? The data also includes those who become ill for other reasons but test positive once admitted to the hospital setting ( read here).
Biden implores the unvaccinated, “What more are you waiting for, what more do you need to see?”
The Right Wire Report are not anti-vaxxers. We should follow proven science where ever possible. But if you want to fight vaccine hesitancy, fight it with extensive, meaningful well-cited, well-organized, well-understood studies with detailed data.
Nevertheless, headlines scream, “‘Your refusal has cost us all,’ Biden declares war on the 80 million unvaccinated.” So it is war!
To make mandates on Covid vaccines in this environment of poorly sourced science will only lead to Covid wars and make the Covid “pandemic” worse. This makes one wonder if some of this is by design.